Monday, April 27, 2009

That Is Correct.

I am entrusting you with this quest, this delicate mission that above all, requires subterfuge. Much, much subterfuge.
I don't know what that means.

I made it through the first day back. It actually went really fast. And now, my question is Why does our house smell like freaking aftershave???

My dad is the only male in our house. Moreover, I'm not even sure he uses aftershave. Unless it's a rule of shaving your face? I am no man, I do not know!

Did that sound defensive? It wasn't! I have been female for many years now!

I know for sure that he uses it occasionally at least, but even if he uses it every day and he used it this morning, why, at 9.30 at night, would our house be smelling as though someone washed the floors with it? Although, come to think of it, when my mum does wash the tiles or whatever she does, it never smells like anything, not even lemon, which is what most cleaning products smell like, right? That is, I am well acquainted with cleaning things and carry out many household chores.
That was a lie.

I do a bit of cleaning, kay??

Whatever.

Now answer me this. Why does my house smell overpoweringly like aftershave? Be creative, be informative, I don't care. I want to know. I need to know. Only you can help me.

6 comments:

  1. maybe your dad shaved his entire body, therefore needing lots of aftershave.
    also, using aftershave isnt a rule but you should use it. Cause when y9ou shave you take off the top layer of your skin, therefore opening up all your pores. Aftershave closes them, and smells good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scare me lol.

    And how do you know that?? Also, what if you used crappy aftershave and it didn't smell good!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolwhy do i scare you? also, i shave, so why wouldn't i know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shaving Elves. OBVIOUSLY. :-)

    ReplyDelete