Friday, April 24, 2009

"Some try to hand me money, they don't understand,

I'm not broke, I'm just a broken hearted man."

I dunno about you, but I am so not with The Script on this one. What the fuck, man? No one turns down free money. No one. You can be as broken hearted as you want, but if people are also giving you cash for it, damnit, take it! I do shit for cash, and I would definitely do nothing for cash! I have eaten ants for no good reason and I would do so again, just, for the hell of it. And no questions asked, for money.

The love of money may be the root of all evil, but ohmygod there's so much shit I want right now. I can think of two pairs of high heels, another pair of shoes, a bunch of CD's, some DVD's, that jacket, oh, that other jacket, and all those books at that second hand bookstore. Oh and GOD, A PHONE. I need a job, but I think my best friend and I have applied pretty much everywhere reasonable to reach, etc. and more besides. No such luck as yet.

What's a must-have item you want right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment