Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My mum told me my boobs were too pointy

I kid you not.

As I just garbled via Twitter, yeah my mum just said that, in the bra that I'm wearing with a new top, my boobs are too pointy. WHAAT IN GOD'S NAME?
I do not think my boobs are pointy. I really don't. I was so worried I went back to the bathroom and looked at myself side-on in the mirror. I am not seeing pointiness, just normal boobs. GODWHY.

As a friend on Twitter then told me, "I've seen some that look pointy at school xD I always think of missiles/torpedos :/".
NOT HELPING.

My boobs seem fine to me but, what if I'm blind, what if my boobs ARE somehow pointy, and not just average pointy but topedo/missile style???????????

helpmegodhelpme


My life is hell.

1 comment:

  1. mine LOOK pointy sometimes
    but that often has something to do with the bra i'm wearing. so it could be that.

    ReplyDelete