Sunday, November 16, 2008

ashfdkljdkjflkdsjgfds

I am actually so freaked out. I hate flies, am scared of spiders and am fine with most bugs except when I just feel them and think they're spiders on me. I'm terrified of blow flies. But most of all. I hate so much the flies that crawl more than they fly. They have the creepiest legs. And they just hang around. There is one around the keyboard right now and it's terrifying me so much. I am freaking out so badly. I keep flapping my arms, if you saw me you'd die laughing but right now, I'm about to cry. They scare me so much :(

In my mind they are obviously infected with disease because they look like it and are likely to bite me coz they're insane, they're not normal flies, I mean why would they crawl... And infect me with like, malaria. Or just, I dunno. /agitated face + mannerisms Toivoa does when scared like this.

and if it comes on my face (did I just say "COMES ON MY FACE"???? ewwww) , I'm trying not to scream coz my sister's asleep in bed and sometimes I attempt to be silent

BUT OH MY GOD I would freak out silently so bad.

Like when I'm so scared but bite my hand to keep myself screaming because I can't do anything or something, I dunno

aghhhhhhhhhhh

GET IT AWAY FROM ME

:( :( :(





10.44 PM AGHHHHHHHHHH IT'S BACK [THE FLY]
BUT THIS TIME IT'S FLYING
AND IT'S STILL TERRIFYING
/SHUDDERS, TWITCHES FOR NEXT 20 MINUTES
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment